IRS forms change at least annually and what a lot of new forms coming due to ACA it is important to understand the forms we need to complete on a quarterly and annual basis. This webinar will do a review of Form 941, 940 & W-2 for 2019 and 2020.
A brief overview of the new ACA forms will be included for reference
Perfect for the professional that needs to know how to properly complete IRS required employee payroll forms. This webinar will give the tools to be successful in completing the 941, W-4 & W-2 correctly along with best practices on how to avoid IRS notices. Plus details on how to handle an IRS dispute.
- Understanding the requirements around Form W-4 and how an employer can be at risk
- IRS Form W-4 change requirements and how it affects you as an employer
- Employer notification requirements and important deadlines for both Form W-4 Discussion on what makes the Form W-4 invalid
- Lock in letters from the IRS and how to handle
- Handling the new form W-4 for non-resident aliens
- Understanding the new W-4 and how it affects tax calculations
- The participant will be able to understand line by line of Form 941
- Details around 2019 updates to the form 941 and review of common errors as reported by the IRS
- Review of Schedule B and the importance of completing correctly
- Review of who should sign the Form 941
- Review of new W-2 reporting requirements
Who Should Attend?
- All Employers across industry
- Small/Medium Business Owners
- Company Leadership
- Compliance professionals
- Payroll Administrators
- HR Professionals
- Finance and Accounts Professionals
- Office Managers/Supervisors